Installing SeasonGuard windows is one of the best investments a homeowner can make today. New, energy-efficient, windows will add value to your home especially at resale time. And more importantly, we will provide you with professional custom-fit windows that accent your home.
Tell-tale signs it’s time to replace your windows
- You hear your windows rattling when it is windy outside
- You notice your windows develop an icy or frosty glaze inside the window pane
- You feel your home becomes drafty with cold air in the winter months and warm air in the summer months
- You see excessive condensation on your windows or they become fogged
- You have to prop your windows open because they will not stay open on their own
Lindus Construction, a local family-owned business for 30 + years, is offering a sensational promotion through the end of February where you can take off $200 per window when you choose SeasonGuard windows to be installed in your home. SeasonGuard windows are manufactured right here in the Midwest exclusively for Lindus Construction. You can be confident you are buying a quality product because SeasonGuard windows are the only windows to receive the Energy Star Award three years in a row. New windows can dramatically affect the look and beauty of your home and also offer you increased safety to protect the ones who mean the most to you in your life.
Installing SeasonGuard replacement windows in your home today will offer you:
- Maintenance free, custom-fit windows
- Reduced heating and cooling costs
- Federal tax credit for energy-efficient improvements
- Lifetime warranties on all moving parts, workmanship, glass breakage, seal failure and finish
Make sure to take advantage of our value-added promotion that goes until the end of February by calling 1-800-873-1451 or checking us out on the web at www.lindusconstruction.com to schedule a free in-home estimate today. Tune into AM 830 WCCO on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00am hosted by Denny Long and Andy Lindus to ask questions regarding your home improvement projects.