You look through them every day and how often do you think about what impact your existing windows have on the beauty, value, and inside comfort of your home? Replacing your windows can help improve the look of your home and add long lasting value, plus save on energy bills. If you are ready for unmistakable window elegance with striking curb appeal, then SeasonGuard double hung windows are your answer. This high caliber window has a double contoured narrow-line with exclusive mortised locks and wood style coved trim around the glass that creates beauty and defines the craftsmanship you have desired in a window.
Features & Benefits of SeasonGuard Double Hung Windows
- The signature narrow line window design provides maximum glass view areas.
- UltraCore® polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and ultimate energy efficiency.
- Lift out sliders, with dual brass rollers featuring a stainless steel axle for years of worry free performance.
- In-swing sashes offer added efficiency being able to easily clean the window from inside your home.
- Provides minimal maintenance and easy operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system.
- Advanced, triple weather-stripping seals for top efficiency performance.
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- Coved interior glazing bead for added elegance and traditional design lines.
- Enjoy added peace of mind with recessed pick resistant locks and night latches for venting.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame with heavy-duty aluminum corner reinforcements for years of worry free performance.
How to operate your double hung windows
- Unlock sash locks.
- Raise lower sash at least 2-3 inches.
- Release both tilt latches and pull top of sash toward you.
- To tilt-in top sash ,first tilt-in lower sash. Then repeat steps 2 & 3 for top sash
Federal Tax Credit
Did you know that if you have new energy efficient windows installed in your home this year, or even had them installed last year in 2012, that you are eligible for a Federal Credit up to $200. Check out the Energy Star website for more information. At http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=tax_credits.tx_index.
Lindus Construction / Midwest LeafGuard is a full service contractor specializing in LeafGuard Gutters, GAF Asphalt Roofing, SeasonGuard Windows/Siding/Insulation, Metal Roofing, Decking, New Construction & Home Remodeling. Call us at 1-800-873-1451 or check us out on the web at http://lindusconstruction.com. Tune into WCCO 830 every Saturday at 9am for our Home Improvement Show with Denny Long & Andy Lindus.